Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Healthy Relationships: Dating Violence





Whether you are a teenager or an adult, relationships can become unhealthy quickly.  This podcast includes stories and warning signs of teenage dating violence.  If you suspect you, a family member, or friend are in an unhealthy relationship, physically violent or not, get the help you need.  If you live in the Auburn area, visit www.mftcenter.auburn.edu or call (334) 844-4478 for an appointment with a therapist. 


Stay Teen Podcast


Be happy and healthy,


Shauna

3 comments:

  1. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.
    what to talk about with a girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    dating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Relationships blog

    ReplyDelete